Our commitment is to deliver the very best psychotherapy care to you. The COVID-19 restrictions have required us to change some of the ways in which we deliver our services.
To ensure your comfort and safety within our centre, the following screening criteria, plus safety and social distancing criteria apply:
- Clients are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire on arrival.
- Clients are required to arrive at their scheduled appointment time.
- Clients must use hand sanitizer on entry to the centre, and be wearing a face-mask or visor.
- The psychotherapist will endeavour to maintain 2 metres’ distance from the client as much as possible (e.g. during the initial consultation and following sessions).
- A 30 minute wait time is allocated between clients.
- All contact surfaces and equipment are disinfected after every session.
If you answer Yes to any of these questions, we will not be able to conduct an in-clinic consultation at that time. However, video consultations are an alternative option.
- Do you have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, breathlessness or flu-like symptoms now, or did you have any of these symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- If you were previously diagnosed with COVID-19, have you since been medically cleared by a doctor?
- Have you been advised by a doctor to self-isolate or self-quarantine at this time?
- Have you been advised by a doctor to cocoon at this time?
- Are you a “close contact” of a person diagnosed with confirmed/suspected COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you travelled outside of Ireland in the past 14 days?
- Are you required to restrict your movements or self-quarantine for 14 days following international travel?
Please confirm that you will notify The Ennis Therapy Centre if you develop symptoms of concern or receive a diagnosis of COVID-19 within the next 14 days.